IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
ZINGFY.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These are the legal terms and conditions under
which We supply the products (“Products”) listed on our website www.zingfy.com
(“our site”) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before
ordering any Products from our site.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.zingfy.com is operated by Zingfy Online Services Limited Liability Partnership (“We”). We are a company registered in Maharashtra, India with our registered office at Link Road, Andheri W, Mumbai, 400053. Our email address is email@example.com.
2. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders from specific countries. These restrictions can be found on our “Deliveries” page here.
3. YOUR STATUS
You may only purchase
Products from us if:
a) you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us
b) you are an authorized
user of the credit or debit card used to pay for your order; and,
c) are residing in a country that We deliver to (please see our “Deliveries” page here for further information).
4. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
1. Once you have placed
your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have
received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail).
Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders
are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which We may refuse for any
2. After you submit your order, We immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorization to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full (exception is in case of COD orders). If We accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us ("Contract") will be formed.
3. As soon as you place your order, We start to process your order which means you will not be able to change it before delivery, but you may be able to return your products under our Returns Policy.
4. From time to time We may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
5. These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
1. Your order will be
fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no
delivery date is specified, then as soon as reasonably possible (depending on
the delivery service you have selected). In any event, delivery will take place
no more than 30 days after the day your Contract is entered into.
2. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Products cannot be posted through your letterbox or left in a safe place, after three failed attempts, We may end the Contract and clause 13 will apply.
3. Delivery of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
4. You will own the Products once We have received payment in full.
5. The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although We have made every effort to display and print the colours of the Products accurately, We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colours of the Products that will be delivered to you.
6.If you order Products from us (shipped from overseas) for delivery to a destination in India (Only case of importing items to India):
a) your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are reflected in the invoice generated while placing the order.
a.1) Incase the applied duty is more than as projected, We will refund the amounts to your bank account within 3-6 Business days.
Please note that We have no control over these charges and We cannot predict their amount. a.2) Incase the duty is more than the projection, You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Our customer service will contact you in any case.
6. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
1. If you order Products from us for delivery to a destination outside India:
a) your order may be
subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when it reaches the
delivery destination. Please note that We have no control over these charges
and We cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any
such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for
further information before placing your order. We will not be liable or
responsible if you do not pay any such import duties or taxes;
b) you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law; and
c) if you return any Products to us from a destination outside India, please ensure that the return parcel is marked clearly with the wording “Return to supplier” or wording having similar effect.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. The price payable for
the Products shall be as shown on our site in Rupees, (INR) although please see
clauses 7.5 and 7.6 for what happens if We discover an error in the price of
any Product you order. Prices advertised on our site include INDIA VAT at the
relevant rate chargeable for the time being, but exclude delivery charges which
are payable in addition and shown separately during the checkout process.
2. We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted. However, if the rate of VAT changes after the date of your order, We will adjust the rate of VAT you pay unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
3. We accept payment by debit card, credit card or Paypal. We accept the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Rupay. We also offer COD Payments for limited locations.
4. You must pay for the Products (including all applicable delivery charges), and We will charge the card you have chosen to use to pay for your order once you reach the final billing page and submit your order. We immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorization to take payment from your account.
5. If We accept and process your order where there is a pricing error that is obvious and unmistakable and which could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, We may end the Contract, refund to you any sums you have paid under the Contract and require the return of any Products provided to you.
6. If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
8. YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
1. Your order can be cancelled unless not
dispatched from the seller’s premises. In case of cancellation just contact us
and our team will get back to you usually (1) business day. In case of any
custom made/ handmade order, we don’t accept cancellations at this point of
time as the product is made for you.
2. The right to cancel a Contract under clause 8.1 does not apply to pierced jewellery, underwear, swimwear and custom made items.
3. If you cancel a Contract under clause 8.1 after the Products have been dispatched to you, you must return them to us. You must send off the Products within 7 days of telling us that you wish to cancel the Contract. We will pay the costs of your returns if you use our free returns service in accordance with the Returns Policy here, but if you do not use this service in accordance with our instructions then you will be responsible for the cost of returning Products to us. Please see our Returns Policy here for further information about how to return Products to us.
For further information on returns please see our Returns Policy.
10. YOUR RIGHT FOR A REFUND
Refunds will be processed within approximately up to 7 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after we receive your return. On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund your credit/debit card. The funds should appear on your bank statement within 3-5 working days (how long depends on your card issuer). If you paid for your order with a gift voucher or store credit, this will be credited back to your Zingfy account. We’ll make sure to keep you updated and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
For further information on returns please see our Returns Policy.
11. FAULTY PRODUCTS
1. If you are a
consumer, We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity
with the Contract. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your legal
rights in relation to Products that are faulty or defective.
2. If you consider that any Product We have supplied is faulty or mis-described, please notify us using the contact details set out in clause 8.2.You must return such Products to us in accordance with our reasonable instructions and the Returns Policy here, and if the Products are faulty or mis-described We will refund the price of the Products and the cost of delivery to you.
12. OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
1. We may end the
Contract at any time by writing to you if:
a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or
c) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.
2. We may also end the Contract in the circumstances set out in clause 7.5 or clause 7.6.
3. If We end the Contract in any of the situations set out in clause 13.1, We will refund any money you have paid in advance for the Products We have not provided but We may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs We will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
4. If the product is unavailable or out of stock at the time of the placed order. Our customer care team with reach you by email or phone number.
13. OUR LIABILITY
1. If We fail to comply with these terms and
conditions, We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a
foreseeable result of our breach or our failing to use reasonable care and
skill, but We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not
foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will
happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both We and you knew it might
2. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
14. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
1. We will not be liable
or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of
our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our
Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, event, omission or
accident beyond our reasonable control.
2. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
3. You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay. To cancel a Contract under this clause 14 please contact us using the details set out in clause 8.2.
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All and any Intellectual Property Rights in the Products shall be owned by us or our licensors. All such rights are reserved.
16. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
1. Nothing in these
terms and conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer under the
applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you are resident.
2. If We have to contact you, We will do so by in writing or telephone, using the contact details you provided to us in your order, unless you have asked us to contact you by any other means. When We refer in these terms and conditions to “in writing”, this includes e-mail.
3. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. The terms and conditions that apply to your Contract will be those that are displayed on our site when you place your order.
4. We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organization. We will tell you in writing if this happens and We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
5. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree in writing.
6. The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
7. Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
8. If We fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if We do not enforce our rights against you, or if We delay in doing so, that will not mean that We have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If We do waive a default by you, We will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that We will automatically waive any later default by you.
9. Please note that these terms and conditions are governed by Indian law. If you are a consumer, this means a Contract for the purchase of Products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by Indian law, except that if you are not resident in India law shall apply only to the extent that it does not override any mandatory laws of the country in which you have your usual place of residence.
10. In respect of any dispute or claim relating to a Contract, if you are a consumer you and We both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India, but nothing in this clause shall limit your legal rights to bring actions against us or to require proceedings to take place in the country in which you have your usual place of residence. If you are not a consumer, you and We both submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India
17. AFTER-SALES SERVICE
1. Questions, comments or requests regarding
these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to
2. If you have any complaints these should be addressed in writing to Zingfy by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by form on website..